Shopify custom subdomains
A custom subdomain is something like links.mywebsite.com.
- Login to your Shopify admin
- Click on "Online Store"
- Click on Domains
- Next to your Primary domain, click the Manage button
- At the top of the screen, click "DNS settings"
- Click the "Add custom record" dropdown and select "CNAME record"
- In Name enter your your subdomain. If you want links.mywebsite.com, enter links. If you want bio.mywebsite.com enter bio
- In Points to enter beacons.fly.dev
- Click Confirm